As we age, our collagen production slows down, our skin thins, and we lose the ability to retain moisture. Our cellular turnover decreases and we also start to see the visible of affects of sun damage. Using a great cleanser, toner and moisturizer can do wonders for the skin but treatment products are where the magic happens!
From boosting hydration and increasing cellular turnover to lightening dark spots and minimizing the appearance of pores, treatment products should be added to your anti aging routine for best results.
Here are 5 treatments I use regularly to address these issues. (The products I use for these treatments are botanically based vegan formulas that provide visible results.)
- Serum– a good serum will help your skin increase cellular turnover (increasing its glow!), help hold in moisture, and smooth and firm skins appearance. Find one you can use day and night under your moisturizer!
- Nightly Resurfacing Pads– Bakuchiol, a natural alternative to retinol, helps reduce the appearance of dark spots, skin discoloration and skin tone. I love using a liquid formula poured over resurfacing pads for even distribution and fast absorption.
- Cellular Renewal Mask – used 1-2x a week, these masks will remove dead skin cells helping to create a fresh-looking “skin canvas”, visibly improve the appearance of skin tone and texture, minimize the look of pores, and provide a radiant glow!
- Clay Based Mask – Clay masks help to unclog pores by drawing out impurities, dirt and oils from the surface of the skin. This keeps skin clear and minimized the appearance of pores. Just make sure hydrating ingredients are added!
- Hydration Booster– Applied under moisturizer, a hydrating serum is a life saver when your skin is feeling dry. Ingredients like edulis cellular water and aloe vera help deeply hydrate and maintain your skins moisture.
These products address the most common aging skin issues but there are many other treatment products for specific needs. Just make sure the formulations are clean and free of irritants. If you have any questions about the products I use just reach out through the Contact page.
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment